Friday, May 6, 2011

The 12 Days of Bean

As the count down to my daughters first birthday begins, and since I never did get around to writing a baby book for her ( I know, I know). I decided that I will take one day and update about that month of her life, until I come to the 12th day. I will spare my readers her birth story cause who really wants to read about me anyway? Mia is way more interesting..trust me.
Mia was born on May 18, 2010 at 4:55pm She weighed 8 pounds 4 ounces and was 20 inches long.



The First Month- We brought Mia home after doing a week in the hospital, learning to be parents trial by fire boot camp style. Swaddling was the best thing a parent could ever learn. She really looked like an elf, especially when she wore head caps. In a swaddle she looked like a Glow Worm.She was super snuggly. She was a pretty calm newborn as newborns go. Slept all day, and wanted to play all night long, didn't cry but really wanted to be entertained. It took her a while to realize she wasn't on Tokyo time. And for a while she really didn't like getting baths.
But she got over it.
She was great when other people held her, and they did love to hold her, she was a regular cuddle bean. We used to stare at her for hours, she was better then tv. She tried to lift her head right away. She was always on the move even then.
Many people say that see looks like me but I could never see it, to me she was my tiny elf, My Mia Bean

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 1- The Morning..

It has been a while my readers and I aplogize...life got in the way... The kiddos have gotten old and growing fast...and we added yet anoth...