Monday, March 16, 2020

Day 1- The Morning..

It has been a while my readers and I aplogize...life got in the way...
The kiddos have gotten old and growing fast...and we added yet another cat to our wacky bunch...

I decided to cronicle a very odd time period for us in history.
We are social distancing and basically America is shutting down because of a out break known as
COVID-19, a new kind of flu virus that is speading like wild fire and proving to be dangerous...

As of today the schools are closed for two weeks, and we have been advised to limit social contact if possible...


So I thought I would once again open up the little window into our lives and show you how we are going to endure this..


I am up a bit earlier then the kiddos this morning, I sit contemplating life, with a steaming hot cup of match tea latte...
I watch our kitty Max play in the sunlight..

I wonder how we shall start our day...maybe with some yoga, or a bit of meditation.
Maybe I think, while the wee ones frolick in nature I will, go be alone, to journal, and a bit of vaginal steaming to prepare my body for the release of stress...

And if you believe any of that I have a very nice bridge to sell you, the only truth is that I am drinking a matcha latte..
But it was leftover from yesterday and it is from Dunkin.

Truth I am up early because I am SHITTING BRICKS, on how in the hell I am going to keep my kids from killing each other before the temptation arises in me to kill them.
Not to mention having my husband underfoot for two weeks..

Sure we have a schedule in place, most likely by day 3 I will be wiping my ass with it, because we some how run out of toliet paper..

I have some crafts to do and a family puzzle, which again might somehow end up as a WWE match.

Crap...they are awake! Time to get this thing rolling.
To those who were never ment to homeschool, because in all honestly we think we are rock stupid..
I salute you.
we will get thru this..




No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 1- The Morning..

It has been a while my readers and I aplogize...life got in the way... The kiddos have gotten old and growing fast...and we added yet anoth...