Sunday, May 8, 2011

The 12 Days of Bean- Month 3

Her third month came with the first round of the dreaded shots. She was great, barely cried. I however was so nervous that when it was all over I sat in the car and had a good Mom cry. If you are a mom you know what I am taking about. The site of Band-Aids of those little thighs just broke my heart. But since she was a trooper, unlike her pansy mother she did just fine. Since the weather that summer was Africa hot, we really couldn't go outside that much, which was a bummer because Mia really loved being outside. Not so much being in her stroller but she loved the breeze.

She thankfully has a lot of "Aunties" that loved to come to visit and cuddle, We call it Bean Therapy. with a face like that who could blame them!
We would go to the store and get stopped along the way as Mia would catch some senior citizens eye and start cooing. She is a big flirt with the gentlemen...makes me want to lock her in a closet till she is 30!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 1- The Morning..

It has been a while my readers and I aplogize...life got in the way... The kiddos have gotten old and growing fast...and we added yet anoth...