Friday, June 3, 2011

The Temper Tantrum

Craig has been away on business for 4 days. Mia and I are getting a bit sick of  each other. Feeding her has started to become a battle as she asserts her independence and what she wants to eat and what she wants to throw on the floor.

Today she really seems to be having an off day and when I tried to feed her, she had a full blown temper tantrum..with smashed peas and barely.





She also got me pretty well

and afterwards right to suck up by laughing and being cute

We did get cleaned up and Murple helped


I really can't wait for Craig to get home...sigh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 1- The Morning..

It has been a while my readers and I aplogize...life got in the way... The kiddos have gotten old and growing fast...and we added yet anoth...